Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Menka's Virginity was Taken By Her Lover

My name is Menka. I want to share how my virginity was taken by my lover, my village goldsmith. It was an age of innocence and now I can share, as I have nothing to fear. I'm 23 now and pregnant with Bheema's child. I turned into a woman after he fucked me and released the juices of my virginity. I want to share my day to day experience with you (the readers of ISS).

I'm a village girl and have studied English medium till standard 5. After that, my mother removed me from school and trained me with household activities. We are a happy family of my father; mother my younger sister, Meera and Me. we live in small town called Bidar.

I got married to Mohan when I became 20years old. I was virgin. I am so happy that I'm sharing my first experience with you, and how I travelled the journey of satisfactory sex and reaching high states of orgasm. I was innocent then. This beautiful experience of physical stimulation unfolded so nicely for me. Hot currents have surrounded my entire body since then.

When I got married, my father couldn't complete his commitment of dowry. He pleaded with my in-laws to proceed with the wedding with a promise to pay up within a month.

My husband, Mohan took a stubborn decision to not sleep on the same bed with me till my dad gave the Rs.10000 that he promised. I accepted this as my fate and was in depression.

My only companion was our maid, Rekha. We both would walk to the far-off village well to fill water and I spilled the beans to her. I confided in her that there was no physical relation between Mohan and me. Rekha is a slut. She slept with anyone who gave her money. Bheema, the village goldsmith and 'vaid' would call her and fuck her often.

It was she who went to Bheema and told him everything about us. Bheema is a healthy and well built man in his late 30s. He lent money to all villagers and earned lots of interest. Rekha would please him and earn some money. He could make every woman scream in pain with his thick cock. He lured her to bring me to him and tempted her with two gold coins [she told me later].

She convinced me that there is some 'dosh' (bad obstruction) in me and I should see Bheema to remove it. I never knew anything about sex, but I felt my tits becoming taut on seeing Mohan, my husband. I didn't know why?

Rekha took me to his house cum clinic that was about a kilometer away, just opposite the well. I remember the first time I saw him. He was in white kurta and his chest hair was seen. His masculine built and muscles looked very nice.

She explained to him that her husband never showed interest in her as her father had not completed his commitment for dowry. And that only he knows how to cure her from 'dosh' (ill luck). He looked at me and asked me to come into his inner chamber.

He guided us inside his inner chamber and told his peon that he will be away for half an hour. Inside, he looked at me, and I blushed. I don't know, but I felt a certain seductive charm in him. There was a nice big bed with white sheets in the room. Rekha asked if she should go, but I held her hand. I was scared.

He came forward and held both my hands. He squeezed them and caressed. He was staring at my boobs. I'm beautiful and have sexy features. I'm gifted with fair skin. I have tits like Manisha Koirala, although I'm much thinner in my waist.

Bheema touched me on my shoulder and I closed my eyes. His hands moved on my back and stuck on my bra strap. I was wearing a blouse with straps on the back and his warm hands were tickling me. I wondered what he is doing. His hands went down to my waist and my eyes were still closed.

After touching me all over, he concluded, that I had a dent in my hips. It was the main cause for worry, as it will bring lot of distance between me and my husband. He said that it may take 20 to 30 days to heal with his method. I wondered where the dent in my hips was! I would have to go everyday for the healing.

I assured him that I would come daily. I never knew, Bheema had made a program to seduce me by using one part each day and fuck me eventually. He is a beautiful lover. He can continue to fuck for several hours.

The whole night, I was thinking about what Bheema would do to remove the dent in my hips. I had strange feelings that he would change my world. Indeed he did. Physically!

Next day I went alone to his house, and he took me to his inner chamber. He tied a black cloth on my eyes and made me sleep on his beautifully flower decorated bed. He said, "I will be checking how I can tackle this. I will have to apply some creams and relax you before I start."

"Anna, aap jaldi se karo. Mere is kamar ke khadde ko nikal do. Mujhe chain nahin hai." [Anna. Do something fast. Just remove the dent in the hips. I'm not in peace.]
"mujhe mere sabhi patient pyar se Jaanu bulate hain. Tum bhi aise hi bulao." [All my patients call me Jaanu. You have to address me Jaanu.]

His hand went to my shoulder and pressed it. He started massaging my shoulder. Then he pulled my pallu and exposed my blouse. He brought it down to my waist and my navel also was seen. His hands came down and rubbed on my lush, unexplored belly. He massaged there. My breadth had become easy and I went into deep relaxation. Slowly his hands moved up to my boobs. Both his hands held both my boobs and squeezed them very gently. I didn't know why, but again my tits swelled like I told you earlier. I was imagining my Mohan feeling me there.

"kuch ho raha hai. Aapko thandak lag rahi hai?" he asked. [Are you feeling something. Are you feeling some cold sensation?]

"abhi to bahut chain aa raha hai. Par mujhe kuch tension lag rahi hai. Kya bahut dard hoga?"[I feel some relaxation. But still there is tension. Is it going to pain?]
"aapke is kamar ke khadde ko nikalne ke liye, mujhe bhi dard hoga. Thoda seh lunga aapke liye."[To remove the dent in your hips, I also will experience pain. But I will bear it for you.]

"aap kitne ache ho, Jaanu. Kaash mere Mohan bhi aapke jaise naram aur pyar bhari baatein karte." [You're so nice. I wish even Mohan can be so gentle and say such nice things to me.]

"main aapko Mohan ke kareeb le jaaunga. Par thoda sabar aur imtihan ko pass karna hoga. Thode dino ki hi baat hai. Phir aap bhi khush, aur aapko khush dekh kar main bhi khush."[I'll take you closer to mohan. Just a matter of a few days]

I was completely relaxed and wanted Jaanu to continue what he was doing. He massaged my flat stomach with his warm hands for some time. Then his hands went down and pulled on my saree. He made me get up and removed my saree. I was now only in petticoat and sexy white blouse. Again I had to lie down on the bed. The fragrance of the roses was so erotic. I could now feel cool liquid on my navel. When my hand went to my navel, I felt a wet rose, and Jaanu was moving it around it. It was cold, and I felt goose pimples.

His rose travelled from my navel to my midriff; from there to my cleavage; from my cleavage to my neck. I giggled with the tickle. He dipped the rose again in water and came back to my neck. I felt ticklish and giggled again. I could feel his warm tongue sucking away the wet drops that were left on my neck. I caught hold of his neck. His lips came up on my cheek. I never knew, only later he told me what a kiss is like.

Then he told me to kiss his neck, while he brought it near my lips. My kiss didn't stop at one. The thing 'kiss' was magic. I felt a lot nice to 'kiss'. He told me to stop, because I became uncontrollable. For a brief half minute, there was no movement. I couldn't see what he was doing, but I felt that he had removed his kurta and had become bare-chested.

Again, he came close to me. He asked me to remove my petticoat, as the actual moment to attack the dent had come. I quickly removed it and threw it far away. My panties were pretty pink, and I attempted to pull it up. His hands stopped me. His lips travelled around my pussy, and he smelled it. I was feeling wet and uncomfortable.

"Jaanu, aap kya kar rahe ho. Mujhe sharam aa rahi hai. Please aap neeche mat jaao." [Jaanu, what are you doing. I'm feeling shy. Don't go down.]

"aap samjho ke Manoj aap ko haath laga raha hai. Main aapke is khoobsurat se badan ko choo kar is khadde se azaad kar raha hoon. Aapkee sahayta chahiye. Ye naram tangen, aur ye naabhi ka khadda bahut ache hain. Aap kitne varsh ke ho?" [you dream that mohan is touching you. I want to handle your delicate and beautiful body and remove the dent. I need your help and cooperation. Your soft legs and the dip in your navel is so cute. How old are you?]

"mujhe gud gudee hoti hai. Please, jaanu aap apna haath mere jhangon se hataao." I treid to push his hands lower, as he was trying to touch my cunt. [I'm feeling ticklish. Please, Jaanu, remove your hands from my thighs.]

"yahan se main aapko bahut kasht dene wala hoon. Lekin aapke liye ye zaroori hai." [from here, I'm going to give some pain. But it is important to pass this pain.]
I became serious. He removed my panties. I was clean shaven, as my mother had shown me to keep it clean after marriage. He said, "ab main aap mera aisa tool ko mehsoos karenge jo aapke is khadde ko tang karta rahega." [Now, you will feel a tool that will keep troubling your hole.]

I answered, "jaanu, aap ko jo karna hai, aap karo. Main poori tarha aapke liye, aur aapke tool ke liye tiyar hoon." [Jaanu, you do what you have to do. I and my body is completely ready to take your tool,]

"Haan. Mujhe aise hi aapse umeed hai. Abhi aapki sahayta chahiye. Is tool ko pakadna hoga, aur kheenchna hoga. Aap jitni jor se kheenchengi ye itna hi zore se kam karega. Jab tak main na nahin bolun, aap ise kheenchte rehna, theek hai?"

[Wonderful. I just want cooperation. And some help. You have to hold this tool, and pull it. If you pull it well, it will work best. Till I tell you to stop, you must continue to press and pull it. Is it okay?]

Saying so, he undressed and put my hands on his cock. My eyes were covered with the cloth. I told him that I want to see, what tool it is. It is so warm, so nice to hold! He told me not to remove the cloth, as the effect of the tool will not be there if I see it.

I pulled and pulled. The tool became warm and bigger. The more I pulled, the harder and bigger it became. This, I continued for about 15 minutes. While I did this, he was moving his hands on my ass [that's what you people call bums]. His hands were playing between my opening and I spread my legs, to allow the fingers some access. As my hands were enjoying his tool, his fingers were playing with my pussy lips. A hot gush of orgasm came. And I was feeling so much wetness. I got up.

He gave me a soft cloth. I quickly wiped my opening, as it was soooo wet. He said, "tum ab let ke apni tangen upar karo." I lied on my back and my legs went up in the air. It must have been a sight to see- my cunt.

My unexplored, untouched cunt was in Jaanu's hands. His hands touched my hips and massaged them. He applied the rose water on my cunt. Then he applied some cream, I think it felt like Vaseline. He told me to apply the cream on the tool, as it will lubricate and work harder on my 'khadda'. I obeyed.

After applying the Vaseline on his warm and hot, thick tool, he said that I should be ready for a one time pain while it went inside my cunt. His tool came near my cunt and he pushed. "aaaaaah."I screamed, "ooooh. Jaaanu. Aap kya kar rahe ho." Another stroke that his tool did and my cunt tore apart. Blood was oozing. I was in pain. He pushed further and further. His tool was like a villain. And I cried, "Jaanu. Jaanu. Mujhe kya ho raha hai." He came down and kissed me on my lips.

It was the first time, we kissed on the lips. His tongue travelled around my mouth and I sucked it and bit him so hard. His tool was pushing inside my depression mercilessly. I held on to his head, and he continued to smooch me, as he continued to pound. I was feeling pain, but began to enjoy the strokes. His tool went deep inside, and then came till the exit. Again it went more deep inside, and then came till the exit. Like this his tool drilled my poor cunt and made it nice.
I thought, if it weren't for the Vaseline, I would have been in more pain.

He lifted himself from my body and came a little back. He lifted my legs up and placed them on his shoulder. His hands pressed my ass [actually, bum is a better word] and squeezed them. I was enjoying the feeling. "aaaah. Aap kitne ache ho jaanu. Mujhe bahut maza aa raha hai. Aap roze aise hi isi tool se andar bahar karo. Main poori tarha se aapki sahayta karungi. Main roze bhi isi tool ko kheenchungi aur aur bada kar dungi. Aapka ye tool bahut acha hai. " [aaaah. You're so nice, Jaanu. I'm enjoying myself. You must use the same tool everyday to put and remove it inside me. I'll cooperate fully and help you. I'll press and pull it and make it more bigger. Your tool is very nice.]

While I was telling him this, I was kissing him everywhere. All this while, my eyes were tied with the cloth. "This thing called 'kiss' is so nice. Why didn't anyone 'kiss' me before marriage?" I thought.

He and I got orgasm together. And he was exhausted. My blouse that held on to my doubly taut boobs couldn't hold them. My boobs wanted to become free. When Jaanu came down, he laid his hands on my boobs and circled around them. His hands now, removed my blouse and pulled away my bra. My taut tits were ready for some sucking.

He came and sucked like a born baby on my tits. It felt so nice. I felt like I was in heaven. He licked my breast and squeezed so nicely. His hands were so soft and warm. I felt another orgasm down my cunt. For 15 minutes, he sucked and made me feel nice. Then he told me to dress up and leave, as another patient will be on her way.

On the 11th day, he told me that there is no need for covering the eyes. I could see and feel his tool now. That day, I enjoyed the treatment even more, as I had pressed the tool really well. On the 17th day, he declared that the dent in my hips had gone away. I was surprised, as he told me it will take at least 20 days, and the dent had gone away so fast. He said that since I had helped him to grow the tool and cooperated with my whole body, the treatment worked faster. He told me that the charge for curing the dent in my hips was 4 gold coins.

"Only 4 gold coins." I thought. "For so much hard work, only 4 gold coins! Bheema is a foolish doctor. If it were any other man, he may have charged atleast 40." I quietly paid and told him that I will come and take treatment whenever I wanted. He gave me a wicked smile.

That day, I went and told Mohan about the treatment, and how Bheema, my Jaanu had helped in removing the dent in my hips. He looked at me from head to toe. He put his hands on his head and sat like a loser. I asked him,"what happened?" He shook his head and went away.

That night, he slept with me and felt me like Jaanu had felt me. He too sucked my boobs, and massaged my ass. Perhaps, he was feeling for me about my initial pain. I told him, that my pain had gone, and I was now enjoying the treatment whenever I went to him. The dent in my hips had gone, and everything is fine.

That night, he showed me his 'penis'. I told him that Bheema also has a tool like this- only difference is that Jaanu's size was double of Mohan's size.

Mohan soon got a well paying job in Bangalore and kept sending me lots of gifts with his salary. Bheema told me that if I wanted to use his tool, I would have to pay him 4 gold coins a month. I also told my husband, Mohan that I didn't want any gifts. If he wanted to send something, he must send me gold coins.

No comments:

Post a Comment