Sunday, May 30, 2010

Train Main Chudai Ki Hindi Sex Story

Hi Friends, I am Reema. Everyone may think as story but this is my first and sweet experience happened in train which I could not forget, this happened three year back when I was doing my nursing in Hyderabad. For summer vacation I went to Kerala. While returning from Kerala I got reservation in special train, this happened on 10th April 2007 S3 15.

As per schedule time I got in the train I found the boogie hardly 15 to 20 member, then I realized it is a summer special train. I occupied my seat kept my luggage. After a few minute a young guy with old couple came in front of my seat. Young guy will be around 21 and the couple's might be above 6. I ignored them and started reading my magazine.

The train started.

The boy was looking towards me and my leg. I was wearing cream color top and dark brown skirt. I was feeling uncomfortable so I decided to change the seat and started to search a comfortable place in the boogie, I found that guy was following me, than I thought if I will be with the old couple I will be safe so I returned to my seat and continued to read my magazine.

Canteen boy came with soft drink that boy bought a soft drink and while drinking he was watching me without any fear sometime my legs sometime my hand from short sleeve. I was feeling little bit shy, due to summer I wore this dress but his look made irritated. About that boy he may be above 6 feet exercise body broad chest big arm smooth face with dare eyes.

It was around 6 O clock canteen boy came to take order for dinner. I ordered chapatti and dal fry old couple brought their Tiffin and the boy order biriyani. After half an hour our dinner came I ate my dinner and as I went to toilet to get fresh this boy followed me. I thought I got a bodyguard without paying salary, as I am getting fresh up in toilet I can see his shadow from the door downside gap he is standing outside.

I came out ignoring him went to my seat and started to read my magazine. I was thinking when other toilet was empty why this boy waited for this toilet which I used than I thought some boys nature will be like this. After sometime he came with his short changed jeans.

By seeing him I thought if I would have changed it will be good than I changed my mind thinking that he will think I have changed seeing him. In that movement grandpa asked to change the berth as the old man can't climb to middle berth I agreed and went to middle berth with my air pillow bed sheet to cover myself water bottle and magazine. Around 7:30 lights got off and 3 or 4 blue lights were on in the boogie.

That boy was sleeping opposite of my berth. I murmur myself saying morning I should see this idiot face and wakeup. Around 9pm I felt a hand is moving around my leg as someone is trying to steal my payal. I took my cover sheet and saw the boy from his berth trying to play with my leg I looked him seriously and moved my leg and kept a look on old couples both were in deep sleep, I slept coving my face.

After few minute again the boy started to his hand over my leg I kept silent and acted as if in deep sleep thinking that he is in berth. I was feeling better and getting relaxing. Slowly his hand moved inside my skirt and started pressing my knee, I kept my leg on leg and hold tightly, he did not stop slowly his hand came till thigh while lifting skirt, he kept his face inside my cover sheet and started to kiss over my thigh.

While kissing he was lifting my skirt above panty, now I was in position to accept his kiss, then he kept his palm on my pussy over panty and was seeking panty outline with finger while kissing my thigh. I turned to side facing my hips towards him, he started kissing my hips which is uncovered by panty and moving over my thigh and tying to insert his hand between my thigh as I was holding tight.

I was getting out of control and I was afraid of sound so I push coversheet inside my mouth and opened my tops all button and pulled my bar above my breast and started screwing my nipple, he was licking my hip and moving his hand on my thigh suddenly he kept his hand on my pussy and pulled me near his mouth for a bite on hip. Immediately I turned to him without caring coversheet.

He continued to kiss on my pussy above panty and rubbing my hip hardly and trying to put his hand between my hips, I hold his hand and brought to my breast, he started screwing nipple, folding my breast and licking my pussy above panty, his tongue was going inner thigh and wet part of my panty, so I kept one hand on my pussy and other on his hair.

Now he was licking my hand and his tongue was trying to lift my finger up I pulled his head near my novel, he kissed my novel and started playing with my navel with tongue and with other hand gentle folding my breast and I was stopping his other hand not to touch the wet part and not to put inside panty, he was strong to make him week I use to bite his lips.

He left my hand while kissing on my lips he rubbed my hips and moved his hand up towards my bra hook and unhooked it, than he removed my hair clip and freed my long hair, his hand was moving around my neck, now his one hand is around my neck and other on my breast, my both hand on his head grooming the hairs. My one leg was straight and other I supported to the wall of boogie.

Suddenly he took off his hand from breast and put between my thigh and rubbing my hips and pulling me near him. I was enjoying all his naughty. His finger was on my panty elastic, he was slowly pulling down, I got my legs near so that he can remove it. As he brought panty near knee, I covered my pussy with skirt and pushed the panty down and got free.

Now he started sucking my breast and chewing my nipple with lips and I was kissing and biting on his shoulder. He forcibly removed my hand from my pussy and started to rub my clit softly and gently, I guided his one finger inside my pussy and hold his head tightly on my breast, he fingered my pussy for few minutes and took off his finger and stopped sucking my breast moved two step back and licked his finger.

I got covered myself and look him seriously and covered my face. I was expecting him again near me, but he did not came, after few minute I saw he was sitting in a seat of next row and signal me to come over, I node my head saying no and covered my face. Again I saw him, now he was smelling my panty and licking it, he again signalled to come over, I covered my face.

This time when I removed my sheet I found him near me, I hugged through his neck and started kissing his lips and cheek, he silently lifted me like small baby and took me to the next row, he made me to stand I hugged him tightly, his elected cook was pressing my stomach my nude breast was tightly stick on the lower chest, he was rubbing my hips keeping hands inside the skirt, he slowly lifted me up, holding my hips. My breast was rubbing on his strong chest, I was kissing through his neck chin, lips, cheek, eyes, forehead holding on his shoulder, now he got my nipple on his mouth, he was sucking like a small kid, he continued to lift me up, I was without support so hold the chain of upper berth, he was kissing on my stomach, navel and lower abdomen.

I kept both my leg on his shoulder and rested my back on walk of boogie, he with one hand holder my hips and with other covered his head with my skirt, and started to lick my pussy. He was licking my pussy and ass his nose was poking my clit. I removed my leg from his shoulder now slowly he is letting me down, as I came to his face to face I locked his waist with my legs and whispered on his ear "Fuck me", and bitted his ear with lips, he slowing made me to sit on lower berth and stood before me, I pulled his short down, I saw a erected cock, I hold the cock, in the mean time the train got slow, we saw each other's eye, then we realised station is coming he put on his short and I asked him to hook my bra, and I put all button and we both went to out berth.

The train stopped for 15 minute there and when the train started a man occupied the next row seat. I thought I lost the chance of getting fucked and trying to sleep. After one hour, handsome pinched on my hand and signalled me to come to toilet and he went. After two minute I went to toilet, I opened the toilet no one was there, than I opened the opposite toilet, I saw the handsome sitting nude on the western closet rubbing his cook.

I locked the door and stood between his both leg, holding my hand on his nude shoulder looking his brood chest, his 2 pack stomach and long cock, he was opening my tops button, in few second he made me nude. On knee started to kiss on his chest slowing coming to his stomach my breast was touching his cook, he was moving his hand on my back, he made me stand holding my shoulder and spreader my leg with his leg, and pulled me near him and made me to sit on his thigh, his cock was standing between out stomach, we both hugged tightly, he was kissing my lip and all over my face, I too was kissing all over his face, I whispered on his ear "Fuck me", than he whispered on my ear " it's yours do as you wish" .

As I stood up my breast rubbed his nude chest, and I started rubbing my breast on his chest his cock was rubbing my clit, he whispered in ear "This is not fucking "I replied I know, than he said "then fuck", I hold his cock and guided to my pussy, slowly I inserted his cock head inside my pussy, it was 11:44 and started a slow rid, his hand was under my hip pushing me up.

After four five rid he hugged me tightly and his cock sprayed on my pussy and lower thigh, I did not stop I was trying to rid but he hold me tightly for some time. And then whispered "I am getting sleepy'. I stood up and cleaned my pussy and thigh with water and cleaned his cock, he hooked my bra and we got dress up, I asked my panty he told he will give latter and we went to our berth to sleep.

I was not getting sleep. He was sleeping like a donkey, 1 O clock a station came I had a coffee, and tried to sleep, the train started and took it speed, I was thinking, I am not getting sleep and that idiot is sleeping like a dead man, I should not allow him to sleep. I pinched his hand and signalled him to come to toilet and went to the toilet kept the door opened. As I was opening my hair he got inside and closed the door, I hugged him tightly and without saying anything I cried, my tears wear flowing and I started opening my tops button, he hugged me and holding my chin lifted my face and kissed on my eye, he hold my hand and stopped opening button, I looked at his eye, he nodded with his head no, I pulled his short down and sat on knee, looking on his face, than he took his cock and started rubbing on my lips.

I tightly closed my lips, I was feeling as I am getting urine so I folded my skirt as if it won't get wet but urine was not coming, in the mean time he pressed my both cheek and made open my mouth and inserted his cock inside my mouth and started pushing inside by holding my head, I was breath less I hold his hip tightly and my nails were poking his hip flesh, then he pulled his cock out.

I pulled him near so that his cock can go inside my mouth again, this we did for few minute. Then he sat on closet and asked me to rid, I was removing my skirt he stopped and made me to sit on his thigh, I started to remove his T shirt he stopped, I looked his face and said please, than he agreed and I removed his T. Shirt and removed my top and bra, and I started to rub my breast on his bare body.

He whispered "Get real taste of fucking by putting cock inside you pussy", than I guided his cock head to pussy, he was holding his cock and I was slowly moving up and down, in few minute the entire cock went inside my pussy, he removed my skirt through my head and whispered "ride fast", his both hand on my both breast folding and my both hand on his knee for support and I started jumping madly.

My pussy go dried and got a burning sensation, and unknowing I was sounding, immediately he pulled me to his side and kept his palm side inside my mouth, now my speed decreased, he asked me lye on his chest and if I want I can bite his shoulder, he kept his both hand on his back and took support of closet side gap and started to fuck me hardly.

He was fucking me fastly, hitting my pussy strongly my breast was jumping happily, and I felt as if I am flying in air like a small bird, without my knowledge I got urine and it flow all over his thigh, he stopped for a while, I hugged him and said "sorry", he said you are enjoying and continued to take the speed. After sometime he asked shall we change position, I said I can't sleep down, he asked me to get bend holding the sink and he will fuck from back.

And I agreed, and he started fucking me from back and kept his finger in my mouth, after few minute he sprayed all his sperm inside my pussy. And sad relaxed on the closet I too sat on his lap hugging on his neck kissing on his cheek, he spread my leg and opened my pussy lips it became full pink colour, than I washed myself and washed his cock and got dressed, I asked for my panty he said he will give latter and we went to our berth.

Now I got a deep sleep, and I covered myself giving handsome a flying kiss I went in deep sleep. Around 4:30 am I felt something flowing from my pussy; I touched and smelled, it gave a bad order. I understood it was handsome sperm, I cleaned with my skirt and woke up, get down of my berth and opened my suitcase and took a set of inner wear, dress, towel, soap, brush, past and my make up kit and went to bathroom to get fresh, handsome also wake upped and he also came with me along with his brush, as we both entered the bathroom he locked the bathroom and opened his short urgently and started to do pee, I hugged from his back and hold his cock to do pee, after pee he asked me to shake well so that every drop fell down and I did the same.

Then I moved his skin back and cleaned with water and put his cock inside the short, he asked me to do pee, I said I am not getting but I was getting urine in pressure, he requested please, than I sat on closet for urine, he said not here, do urine sitting down and he sat on closet, as I was sitting for urine, he said to face him and do urine. I felt shy, he request again.

And I did as he said, while I was going to wash he said he want to wash then I allowed but he was unable to do, I stood up and took my brush and paste and started to brush my teeth, he hugged me from back. And started to open my tops button, I allowed and said no more fucking now, he asked while removing my top "you don't like my fuck" than he started moving his hand on my stomach, I asked what is your name he said "Rajesh"

Rajesh: you have not answered my question
I: what is your age?
Rajesh: 19 years
I: What you do?
Rajesh: doing my 1st year engineering
I: in 19 year you have done good
Rajesh: your name and age

I: Reema 21 year
Rajesh: what you do/
I: I am staff nurse
Rajesh: I think you have good experience
I: no it is my first time and you
Rajesh: All girls answer the same, I did many time before

I: Mother promise it is my first time, are you in love with anyone
Rajesh pulled my skirt down to the floor, and touch my lower abdomen and said No I don't have lover, but I am regular to call girls and he asked "If first time blood not came"
I: I don't know, are you not afraid of aids
Rajesh: I use condoms but with you it is first time without condoms

I: where is my panty?
Rajesh: it is in my pocket, but I will not give you
I: okay keep it with you, I have other one

He unhooked my bra and made to stand nude with open hair, I washed my face and dried with towel and wear the towel around my breast and I started to comb my hair.

Rajesh: you look beautiful in towel too
I: I know I am beautiful, you don't wear underwear?
Rajesh: I wear, but when I enter in boogie I saw you, and I had decided to give you kiss, when I taking bag for the short, I saw your cream panty wet, so I decided not to wear underwear. He took my panty from pocket and made me to wear and removed towel and covered my breast with bra

Rajesh: what you do when you get mood?
I: what you do? e took out his cock out and started to shake, I hugged him, he said reema I want to fuck you without removing the panty, I asked him how, he said to keep my one leg on closet and from side of panty he inserted his cock inside pussy and slowly started the motion, in few minute he completed his job, and asked shall I remove you panty,

I said okay he removed and cleaned my pussy with panty and was going to clean his cock. I hold his hand, and with my tongue I cleaned his cock, I was sucking his cock like cone ice cream.

He removed my bra, than he kept my bra and panty in his pocket.

Rajesh: do you have contact number
I: yes I have mobile
Rajesh: can you give me, my number is 9*********

I: I can't keep your number in memory; I will give you my mobile you feed it
Rajesh: one request
I: what?
Rajesh: Today till you get down of train don't change your dress and don't wear inner I: Why?
Rajesh: let's make this day a sweet memory
I: okay

Rajesh by hearing this he left the toilet, I got fresh up, and make up and did as he said, After going to my seat I gave my mobile number, we were sitting opposite and started to do sms chatting, maximum seat got occupied in Guntur, in sms he asked have you wore the inner or not show, I turned to window as air flowed inside top he confirmed that I have not wore bra, he asked in sms what about panty,

I closed his window and climbed to upper berth so that he can see everything by sitting. At Secunderabad station the boogie got empty I went to change dress, he too came and dressed me. My station came and I said bye to Rajesh. I took auto rishaw and went to hostel, but I lost my mobile in that auto, and my communication got lost.

Tags: Hindi Stories, Indian Sex Stories, Stories In Hindi, Erotic Stories, Urdu Stories, Desi Stories, Hindi Kahani

No comments:

Post a Comment