Sunday, May 9, 2010

Hindi Stories Indian Sex Stories Stories In Hindi Erotic Stories Urdu Stories Desi Stories Hindi Kahani

I am a 42 years old lady, Rathna, a widow living in Bangalore. Husband passed away few years back. I have just one daughter who is studying in residential school. I am leading a quiet life. My only goal in life is to see better future for my daughter. My sex life was nil and forgotten. I spend most of the evenings visiting temples and my earnings are through my own rented buildings.

One day I was invited by my friend who lives in other part of Bangalore for her daughter's wedding. She insisted me that I come in the night before and spend whole night there and be part of all wedding proceedings. I had asked her what I will do in that as pious occasion. Since she forced me to attend that, I agreed and as I did not know the location of the marriage hall.

She had arranged her nephew Sachin who would come and pick me up as my area comes on the way from his home. She had told me that he has a red car Swift and he has seen me, all I need to do is just waiting at the bus stop at evening 6 o'clock. I had forgotten when I had attended the public function last. Since she was my best friend it was my duty to attend that. I wore good saree and also I kept one silk saree in my vanity bag for next day's occasion. My make up little more than what I do generally.

I came to the said bus stop with my vanity bag at sharp 6 and waiting for the car. Every red car pass by I bend and try to look at the driver's eye. One red swift car was coming bit slowly and I bent a little tried to look at the driver. He stopped me and asked me to get in and opened the door for me. I sat in the car and he zoomed away. I had seen her nephew long back as a child was wondering how that child has grown so well. He was very naughty as a child.

He looked at me asked me where we will go? I smiled back and said will you take me to hotel? Take me where I am supposed to go. He just looked at me with a strange expression and asked me, will you come to my apartment as he is alone or do I have any own place like hotel? How much do I charge for a whole night? Suddenly 1000 Volts current passed through me. I was sure he has misunderstood me as call girls who wait at bus stop and attract customers. Suddenly I felt urgent urge to pee.

I fell silent for a while and murmured looking at my cell phone asked if he is a Sachin? He said "No". He is Venu and asked me if had I an appointment with by the name Sachin? I just nodded. I was in the speeding car. He asked switch off that mobile, I will pay you more than what that Sachin would have paid. I was still unable to visualize what I am going to through. My urge to pee was high and inadvertently my hand reached my cell and switched it off. I was holding both my leg closed to control the urge of pee.

He was watching me with probing eyes. Suddenly my all sexual desires have woken up. To me it was a lifetime opportunity as I did not know who this guy is; tomorrow morning he will leave me free, then again we will be unknown to each other. My heart was telling me not to miss this opportunity, just go ahead. Let there be misunderstanding. No one is waiting for me at home and marriage proceedings will anyway takes place. I adjusted my hair and looking out of window.

He broke silence and said that he will pay me Rs 5000 for a night if I can come to his apartment and the hotel bill can be saved and I can have that money too. He said that I can fuck my customer tomorrow or any other day. I was hypnotized by the event and was silent through the journey. His apartment came, he warned me not make any noise just be silent and follow him. Urge to pee was mounting I was unable to walk freely.

I was walking with both knees held together and I felt anytime I would drop out. I walked behind him to the lift. I was losing my last chance to escape from there. I was observing how my body is hungry for sex. No other thoughts come to my mind at all. We entered his apartment. It was not tidy. Items were here and there. He told me his wife is away for a week. He signalled me to bedroom. I entered there. It had an attached bathroom.

I rushed there and pulled my panty down and lifted saree up and was about sit. Venu forced in, smilingly he came and held my head to his stomach as I relieved. I just held him tight as I started moaning already. He was caressing my back all through. He pulled me up started kissing all over my face. He pulled my saree and put that in hanger and removed the strings of lehnga that just fell down. Panty was already at my ankles. He pressed my buttocks very hard and surprised to see lot of pubic hair,

He asked me if any customer complained about it. I replied "by that time they reach there. It is too late". He said that he is in no hurry. Made me to sit on the commode he took shaving jelly sprayed around it and took razor and started to shave. When it was done, I was surprised, it looked so young and fresh, and I started to feel young also. I removed my blouse and bra and hugged him tightly. I already started enjoying my new status as "call girl". I was disparate to have a session first.

He lifted me with his both hands and brought me to bed. My hands were garlanding his neck and all naked. The huge mirror he had in his bedroom reflected all. I was not shy to look at me in the mirror now. He threw me at the soft bed and immediately I came to position with leg wide spread and with opened hands invited him to jump on me. He removed all his dress, sat between my legs asked me to spread my legs some more. I did, he was inspecting my pussy without touching it. I folded my legs with exposing more pussy to him. It was so wet;

I felt I am coming already. He asked me "where are the condoms?" I replied that I do not have. He mentioned that I am supposed to have in my Vanity bag all the time. I was sheepish. He said "now it is too late to get it from outside". His cupped my boobs and bent and kissed my pussy. I was in heaven. I crossed both my legs around his neck and pulled him deep inside my pussy. I don't know when it was ended.

He was moving up and up. He was holding my face tightly and kissing deep in my mouth. I grabbed his dick and slid it into my pussy by the time. He took out that and asked me give blow job. I requested him that we have whole night ahead of us, I will do that later please enter me first as I cannot tolerate what is going on now. He was kind enough enter and fucked me vigorously. As I was horny, I came very fast and asked him to stop and tried to move him out of me.

He asked me hold on for few more minutes and continued his task with more frequency. I was motionless; he continued for 10 more minutes and came deep inside me. He separated and slept beside me. I turned and hugged him tightly and moving my hand all over his chest. Time was already night 9 o'clock. He asked me if I was hungry. I was hungry. He called nearby hotel and ordered food. He gave one his wife's nighty to wear for me. He wore only his night pajama. He went and sat in hall sofa and made some calls.

I walked wearing only nighty and sat beside him. I was playing with his body all the time. Food came, I opened the door, received the delivery. Meanwhile, he said one of his friends called him and wants to spend night with him here as Bhabhi is away. He asked me if I don't mind and he can call him. They can pay extra for the service. I kissed him hard and said "you are enough for me" We had food together. As if it was my home I cleaned the table and went to the bed. He was naked again.

This time I played with his for dick some time and took that in my mouth. He said that I am the most decent call girl that he has ever seen. He asked me that if am I new to the business. I nodded as I was busy in eating out his dick. He moved the nighty upwards playing with my ass and pussy. He positioned my pussy to his mouth to my pussy and I was enjoying the blow job. I had very rarely done blow job to my hubby though he requested me many times.

Whenever I had done to my hubby it was not more than a minute, but here I was doing it almost 15 minutes. I felt sorry for my late hubby. I gave a hint that I will come top of him. He agreed. I started to fuck him. My lone nighty was somewhere on the floor. I was moving over him as if no tomorrow for me. Suddenly he placed his hands under my thighs and lifted me up in the air and fucked me in the midair. He was so strong that he held me in the air till he came again inside me. I just collapsed and slept over him.

In midnight I got up and reached for his dick and started give the blow job. He woke up and fucked me again. In the morning also, I prepared coffee for him. After having coffee he did fuck me again. We both were dried out by them. I took shower, changed the saree, and received the payment from him. He asked me my number. I told him I can be seen on the same bus stop at usually same time.

I caught an auto and reached wedding hall. It was getting crowded. My friend saw me and was annoyed bit. I could not listen what she asked me as it was very noisy. I also muttered something and joined the party. After sometime, I saw from the balcony that same "Red Swift" came and stopped and my last night lover Venu opened the door with a bouquet. I collapsed on the chair. I dedicate this story to my all fans who liked my previous stories and encouraged me to write more. One of the fans gave some inputs to this story and wanted to be hero in the story. I hope he liked it.

Tags: Hindi Stories, Indian Sex Stories, Stories In Hindi, Erotic Stories, Urdu Stories, Desi Stories, Hindi Kahani

No comments:

Post a Comment