Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Kaisy Maa Ki Choot Jeeti - Mother Son Stories


When the overhead lights dimmed down, blood rushed up to knock at my ribs, waiting for steamy scenes in the Hollywood movie "Basic Instinct", This was on a Sunday
morning in Ganga Cinema Hall in Kanpur, 87 kilometres of village semi- built road away from my house. The hall was half empty and the guys next to us were at
least five or six seats away; Munna Raja was restless, not finding the supposedly
'hot' movie exciting enough. Almost as if to get a compensation, he put his right arm around my Mom's right shoulder , which she jerked away. He then clamped her left hand and pushed it under his kurta. I spent the rest of the movie time concentrating furiously on the story so as not to be distracted by the rolling of my Mom's gentle palms over the furious canopy of his flared up cock.

From the movie hall we drove straight to the Som towers and Munna Raja entered a female garment store loudly announcing that he had come to buy the sexiest bra for his sex bomb of a mistress. The shop stores appeared to blush and Mom's face turned crimson. She drove out to the the car but not Munna Raja who coolly went about choosing four bras of size 40C which seemed to meet his bizarre taste because they attempted to hide the least. He bought handkerchiefs to match them.

The next day, at around 11 a.m , when the men of the house had left for their work, Munna Raja visited my house and headed straight for my parents bedroom where
my mother had just come out from an oily massage aplied on her curvaceous body the barber's wife. Mom loved getting her body scrubbed with turmeric and lemon followed by a massage on all nook and corners of her skin with cupfuls of odourless coconut oil mixed with almonds. The sari was held so loosely on her slippery waist that I feared I may suddenly see her naked standing before us! She was planning to go for her bath when Munna Raja accosted her in the corridor to the bedroom. "Hai ! My darling Chachi Jaan.. My Darling....My Love.. My Sweetheart... My Sheila.. See what I have got for you whenyou ran away from the shop?"

"Munna! Have some shame! I am your Chachi." His reminder to her of being his aunt could have hardly made any impacton him. But Mom looked excited like a child about receiving gifts.Munna laid down the pieces of under garments before her and she immediately put them up on her chest to try and imagine how they would look.

"Give them to me. I will show how they will look".Munna gripped the bras back and made a slug towards Mom locking her in his arms from her back as he put the bras loosely over her bosom. Her sari was dangeroysly slipping down and she giggled
uncontrollably trying to hold the sari pallu up while tried to shake herself away but soon accepted failure and stood absolutey still so that her sari doesn't come off completely.. " O.K. O.K... leave me and I will try them out in the bathroom.".

Munna was in no mood to let go of his advantage, and he brushed Mom's anchal away
to bare her nearly unbuttoned blouse and fit the bras. Mom wasn't wearing a bra as she had just finished with her massage and that made things easier for him. She
turned her face away from me in coyness and resignation.. I left... Leaving Munna Raja use his brute strength to force his sexy bra on her ample breasts. Mom was enjoying every bit of it- you can bet your alst pice on that!

Munna Raja's sexual trysts with Mom remained hidden from me due to my Moom's discreteness. But there was a day when circumstances helped me get over her
adroitness. That was on the holi day..... Holi in our village was as ribald as it always gets in rural areas. No molestation is considered an offence. After all that was the license which people assumed only for one day. Munna Raja and his friends of
hooligans made the best of it each year

Holi started at 6 in the morning even though in normal times Munna Raja never woke up till it was nearly time for lunch. The village was hosting the arrival of the
young brother in law of Samaresh Bhaiyya who had been married just three months back. The whole village would have like to taste the sexiness of the new bride
but they had no luck because Samaresh Bhaiyya was a toughie. So the sexual urges channelised themselves on to the young fellow named Pappu, barely 18 years old,
slim, very fair with a smooth skinned body.Munna Raja and his cohorts went wild him. Bathed him in mud and then Munna got into the mud himself tightening his arms around him-- he began to tear his dress away.. It was capital fun and all got into the act till the poor boy was completely nude. He began whimpering but no one could hear him under the raucous noise. Munna Raja was busy hugging him and fondling his body. It could have continued for much longer had it not been for a relative of Samaresh Bhaiyya who came to the boy's rescue. Pappu ran for his life vowing never to visit
the village again. All the boys took his flight as victory for their masculinity. There was a loud hurray and the mirth lasted for the rest of the morning. The
story would be repeated among the boys for days to come.

At 9 am Munna Raja was turned-on but unsatisfied. He was like a hungry bull in the middle of a vegetable mandi! He signalled to me to follow him and headed for his house . I shadowed him. " All that colour thing is good! But I want some thing more in a holi. mere lund ka bura haal hai!"

He said."What else? I asked. " Do me a favour and I will do one for you." he proposed. " What favour?' " Get Chachi here,your mom I mean. I can't do without
her today. AAj to uski bur chodni hai1 I must fuck her here and now or I will go mad!" And what will you do for me? "Well! Let you watch her chudai. I know that's
what you have been wanting for a long time!" The deal sounded great. Seeing my sex-bomb of Mom getting laid would drive me crazy. And it did. I found Mom right in the middle of a bucket slinging battle between four ladies who were all trying to see
that the coloured water falls on the heads of others and not their own. There was holi spirit written all over and I knew it would not be easy to get Mom out of
here. I went up close to Mom and said " Maa!Maa! Munna Raja has called you."

" What? Is he mad? Now? When I am with so many ladies?" "Mom! He says if you don't reach his house within five minutes he will come here and play holi with you while others will watch." "What? Come here? Dare he do that!" She was trying hard to look
angry but she wasn't capable of it when it came to Munna Raja. I kept quiet at that.
Mom thought for a while. She knew he had the gall to play with her in publis view and nobody would say anything. Instead women will make her a butt of their jokes for
years to come. " O.K. I will come shortly" She said swiftly and rejoined the ladies mayhem.

I heard some lady ask her as to what the matter was. She explained that it was a call to come home for some guests. Mom knew how to manage well! No wonder Dad had loved her so well and had never grown angry with her. Munna and I waited for Mom. A century seemed to have passed by before we finally heard a knock, which was decidedly Mom's. Munna packed me to the adjacent room and promised to keep the door ajar so that I could watch, and then headed for the door. Mom came in with an expression of mock anger.

"You will make me loose all shame before every one in the village!!'"she spoke but strangely anger was missing from her voice. " Come on Chachi! What fun can you have with a bunch of silly women? Come.. Your fun is waitng for you in these masculine
arms!! Here I am dying for you" he spoke as he threw a huge firm hug around her. Mom seemed to melt as he closed her in his arms. She returned his hug with an even stronger tight embrace, making themselves squeeze into each other, flattened out,
till their passions flowed freely from each to the other, sealing the moments with a heavy kiss which seemed to last for eternity. When they tore away from each other it was naughtiness all over between them. He began smearing sticky colured oil on her
and she held his palms forcibly forcing them bak to his face instead of hers. He was
strangely gentle while playing colours but that was only till he began massaging oil with paint on her body! And then he was a rogue . Tearing Mom's clothes off as if they were useless polythene covering for a gift wrapped gift, stripping her, pinning her down and smearing her with copper shaded oily mixture. Mom was naked, her body
glowing in gold!Her choot was clearly visible surrounded by short bristly jhant. And he was moving his slick oil covered naked body all around her carressing and coodling. I felt my cock rise.. I was helpless... This was too bloody sexy...I hadn't seen any thing like it before..

Mom was well past the holi mood. She was now into serious fucking. She had laced her arms around him, thrown her thighs like a garland around his waist..nudged his buttocks with the back of her ankles to prod him to get into her.....She moved her gentle palms between their bodies and held his inflamed huge cock with a fiery red
canopy.She looked the tigress and he, a man who was rearing to storm her! My Mom held his giant like lund by hte outer ring and shoved it onto her choot as Munna
lined his cock to storm her choot. I instinctively grabbed by bulging cock from which pre seminal liquid had begun to flow. Maa was going to give the hardest orgasm I had ever had.

The next hour was Munnas. He woke to the occasion like a bull.He grabbed Moms gaand furiously.Flattened his lips on hers with a force which transfixed Mom on the place in the floor where she lay. He typhooned his massive cock deep into her waiting choot till she was violently rocked and shouted in pleasure .. Her voice rose in a
crescendo.. as his plunges became stronger. He ploughed deep and hard and ploughed as if there was nothing else in life to do or live for. And Mom cried endearments and shrieked her pleasure out! Shriek was the only sound which could express her wild, very wild state of body. His cock's enormous legth plunged deep into her
waiting cunt and the massive cock top would hit the ends of her womb with a thud and Mom would blow off a howl. He plummed her and she howled...she scratched his back, pinched his bums and he plumbed deeper and deeper making her madder and sexier. Mom exploded in orgasms after orgasms and Munna kept driving his cock harder and harder into her till she was past even shrieking her pleasure out. When he came, his body shook like a volcano puring oodles of white thick cum into Mom's submissive cunt. The cum would keep sliping off her choot long after he took his cock off......Mom was laid out flat on the floor of Munna's bed room,, her choot pumped with huge amount of Munna's cum, her body smeared with Munna's sweat and her mouth drenched with Munna's saliva!!! This then was the way MY MOMS CUNT WAS WON ...


Tags: Mother Son Stories

No comments:

Post a Comment